Vanquish F3a

Advert

Are you talking about the Extreme Flight Vanquish ? If so, I have the original v1 model and it is an amazing piece of kit. You can set it up to practice pattern aero's or wind up the controls and have a very capable 3D machine.

I would not class it as a beginner machine, but it flies on rails and has no nasty vices. It can be a handful, but that depends on your set up and c of g position.

I've not seen one of the V2 kits, but it doesn't look that much different to mine which has been well used over the past 3 years. Apart from a bit of the film trim lifting on the wing, its still in perfect condition.

If you are looking for a smooth and graceful machine, the Vanquish would be a good choice. I run mine on 4s lipos, so performance is not lacking, but a lighter 3s set up might be a better option if you are concerned about having too much power on tap.

Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,Yes its the vanquish,a guy on the BMFA website has one,hes down cambridgeshire and i am going down that way today, i am on a Calmato at the moment [low wing trainer] not sure if this vanquish is for me at the moment but it just caught my eye.

Regards Colin