I simply don't believe it! v 2.0

Hi!

Again, just got back from the park with my Cox-powered Sharky... In total six flights, one crash (stall), just six launches and five good landings. But it's not what I want to share... While I've been preparing to fifth flight, some man (that one with ladder) came over and asked, why didn't I call him a few days back... So told him, that weather was too bad to climb upon the tree, and he just asked me to perform one flight as he wants to see it, and after that go with him to bring ladder and some stick,,, We got back and HE climbed onto that tree, I was securing a ladder on the ground. Just took the plane off the branches, tied to his belt and came down with it...

It looks very dirty, but I'm not so sure if it could fly now, just with new lipo. The only damages occured to horns, supprisingly prop was not broken, and wing has one puncture ( by the way, I did that with slingshot...). Here is some pics

Happy twins...

One is a sort of scamp:D...

Rx looks pretty good to me - just slightly dump inside, but no signs of rust or anything...

So now I'm gonna put aside all projects I have on/planned to start, dry it well and prepare to get airborne again. I am so supprised, that in fact strange man has taken that risk, and the only price he told me was one can of beer...

Cheers

Tom

Advert