A great day for flying............ and climbing trees

Advert

Nice on! We're lucky at our field. It's in the midle of a couple of hundred acres of open farm land. The nearest trees must be over 1/2 a mile away. Mind you we do have rape on 3 sides of us at the moment. If a plane goes in to that it'll take hours to get it back if you can even get through it. Go on, ask me how I knowcrying 2

Andy

Posted by Turbycat on 24/07/2012 22:38:33:

Nice on! We're lucky at our field. It's in the midle of a couple of hundred acres of open farm land. The nearest trees must be over 1/2 a mile away. Mind you we do have rape on 3 sides of us at the moment. If a plane goes in to that it'll take hours to get it back if you can even get through it. Go on, ask me how I knowcrying 2

Andy

We once crashed a bright yellow Pico Cub... in a bright yellow rape field! Took ages to find!

CS

Tell me about it I ended up tree climbing to get my Blade 120 SR back. It drifted in the breeze, I got confused regarding orientation (so ended up flying away from me). It ended up landing in a tree in the grounds of my old primary school so like a naughty school kid I ended up climbing over the fence to get my helicopter back- I felt about 5 years of age again. I was just waiting for Mrs Scrivener (my old headteacher to call out my name). Then the police car cruised past. Luckily I hid behind a recycling dustbin and they drove off

Happy days.

One of the lads bought a beautiful looking small electric SE5a to the strip a couple of weeks ago. All the yellow flowers had gone so it was nice and green. That small SE5a is still in the field somewhere.

The farmers pretty good though, He'll keep an eye out when he's cutting and get in touch if he finds something. Think he got 3 or 4 out the other year. Hope he finds my sunglasses that came out my pocket when I was retrieving one earlier this yearcheeky

Andy