Turnigy Compatible Balance Lead

J Myers III

Hi all, does anyone one know where I can purchase a balance lead that I can buy a that is compatible with Turnigy nano-tech battery packs? I ask this because the balance lead that was supplied with my charger doesn't seem to be compatible due to the plastic guard thing being too small, and if I was to try and modify it, it looks like the pins would not line up anyway.

I do have a balance charger made by Dynam that is compatible but I do not trust it and I would rather use my "proper" balance charger.

Thanks in advance,

JMIII.

Advert

• 11 months later...

These fine chaps might be able to help...from the HK website picture its difficult to asess which plugs this charger will accept. I'm pretty sure Turnigy use the JST XH type though so maybe Component Shop will sort you out with an adaptor lead if necessary......

@Pete....Mr Myers was probably flying his IC planes in the meantime.....sensible chap...thumbs upwink 2

Posted by Steve Hargreaves - Moderator on 21/08/2013 15:57:28:

These fine chaps might be able to help...from the HK website picture its difficult to asess which plugs this charger will accept. I'm pretty sure Turnigy use the JST XH type though so maybe Component Shop will sort you out with an adaptor lead if necessary......

@Pete....Mr Myers was probably flying his IC planes in the meantime.....sensible chap...thumbs upwink 2

Thanks for that link! I'll see if they have what I need. The problem with the one from GS is it doesn't have enough pins to fit into the charger as the charger has 12, and the balance board had around 8. And the balance board that came with the charger has connector ports that are too small for the balance leads of a battery pack.