Servoless airbrakes

There is a video on Youtube from Hobbyking showing some servoless airbrakes (a bit like the servoless retracts) but I can't find them anywhere, even the HK site doesn't seem to have them. Has anyone seen them and does anybody know where they can be had from? They would be ideal for my current project - before I cover the wing.

Advert

I bought a pair of electric J.Perkins air-brakes from my LMS (discussed in this thread here).
There's very little info available about them, but they are 300mm long, in total. The blade length itself is 250mm long (that's the bit I couldn't find out before I bought them). The electric bit on the end saves you buying a servo each.
They are a little bit juddery in operation, but they ARE proportional (some web sites say they are not).
They are quite slim, and look a little fragile, but seem to work very well.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I checked out Gliders and they are a bit steep at £60 but may have to bite the bullet. Mind you a standard set of alloy airbrakes is over half that.

Alan, wow, a 13 foot span Fournier - I bet that will look impressive. I would be grateful if you could enquire about price and availability.

Strange that HK have a video but no sign of them on their website.