Which prop for Saito 82?

Scruffmeister

Advert

I use the giantcod jxf 14x6 on mine, ideal on acrowot and wot4 kit built models. I have tried the 13x7 and 13x8 and they tend to endow those models with a higher landing speed.

I've also used the apc 14x6 tbh couldn't tell the difference between it and the jxf except it's about a fiver more expensive and the tips are less robust.

In the early days I used a master 14x6 and that was pretty good too but, again, more expensive than the jxf ones.

I use an APC 14x6 on my Saito 82 as well, which is in a Great Planes Reactor, I did fly it with a 13X8 for awhile but had the same expierence of the model landing too fast. Must take a look at the JXF props. The RV-8 is going to be one quick machine with that engine, I have an OS 55ax in mine and was surprise at the models spped considering the stubby shape of the model, try to get as much flap as you can as it really slows the landings down with no trim changes.