Parkzone Albatross 10minute flight video

scott finnie

Another of my flight videos, this time from a nice picturesque spot near Edinburgh, the sun was shining and there was a gentle breeze, i fitted my new eflite 32 for this flight there was alot of vibration from it, going to check the prop later, in this video you can see the queensferry oil refinery and the forth bridges, in the distance you can just make out Arthurs seat and Edinburgh Castle, a nice flight indeed, hope you enjoy viewiing **LINK**

Scott

Advert

Hi LT its a broken down 2012 ipod 8gb, managed to make it half the weight and since its very slim it makes little to no difference when flying, i also attach it with a simple plastic pop in clip that allows it to fall off in a hard landing

Joe yeah the landscape there is pretty nice even when on the ground though in flight i was seeing new places i hadnt walked to before hidden by the trees at the side of the road, amazing what you can find from the air!

Scott