Gain and Prop???

Gaz Elliott

I have just got an air combo pack from protech as i wanted to try elc flight and heli at a great price. After reading the review in the mag this confirmed my decission.  However i have discovered. Flight from box means noting as the tx was faulty ( How could it have been flown ??) This led to problems. Eventually resolved now I have a problem setting up. I want it to go forward when the right stick is forward. At the moment it goes diagonal.???? Also want does the prop and gain feature do on the 3 in 1 controller.

I have tried but need confirmation as i am battling in the dark without information as this is not covered in the directions. Aso the bottom blades the small screws which attach to the main shaft did not secure this has been rectified.

Does any one know if i can up grade the swash to alloy from other brands or must it be protech??

trying to learn. Not being put off as want to get the sky lift but not til I have mastered this.

Advert