Fonzie's Flying Club , Forth Valley Edinburgh

scott finnie

I am officially launching my own club in and around Edinburgh from 4 exclusive sites! It is a private club and i shall be allowing only sensible pilots to the sites! There is a site suited to everyones needs from slope soaring to 3d and helis! Yes there are rules and i have tried very hard to gain access to these sites so lets respect the landowners! Membership will be free for the first month on a trial basis, if after this you enjoy the site membership will be £7 per month for aircraft and £4 for helicopter. The membership is only for maintenance of our fields, our tea, coffee, snacks and fuel for our lawnmower! I am working hard to assure that at one of the locations we can have a clubhouse/shed for warming up . Initially we are going to be pretty basic but lets see how we go, the landowners are very interested in flying which is a bonus! I will have business cards, posters with a map on the back of all the sites and a car wrapped with advertising from the 7th of January!

There is exclusive offers for next year that includes anyone under 16 gets free lessons on our or there aircraft and free membership!

And also free membership for any registered member on www.modelflying.co.uk from January 2013 to December 2013

Spaces will be limited so be quick, guests are welcome( small contribution welcome)

There will be nightflying nights and also free flight!

As i have said these sites are exclusive and its rare to gain access to some of these areas!

Look forward from hearing from you all soon,

Regards,

Scott Finnie

Advert

Posted by flytilbroke on 24/12/2012 18:55:28:

Hi Scott, Sounds a great venture. A bit away from me at Fort William, though I have been known to visit various clubs. I cannot justify aking to be a member, but as said,,, visiting? I am at Balbedie four or five times a year plus Loch Leven, so possibly not too far from your venues

Hi Flytilbroke! Thanks for the interest, If you're down near Balbedie pop along, as ive said its going to be busy till our launch date! I will post a poster up on here around then, i have dropped some flyers into a few model shops and also have discounted rc equipment for all members from Tay Racers model shop in Perth. Alot of work to finish off before then though including our designated pit areas and apron, never mind cutting the grass wink Looking forward to meeting new faces young and old and allowing easier access to clubs for all

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...