Raptor 90 value

RichFR

Could any of you helicopter experts give me a rough idea what I can expect to get for a new Raptor 90? I bought it along with some other helicopter bits and bobs but decided to switch to planes and hopefully I can sell it here in France and then buy some plane equipment when I come back over to the UK next month.

It has the following
Raptor 90 fully built up (Std not the 3D or SE)
Thunder Tiger Pro-90H (R) engine with new O.S plug.
Futaba GY611 Giro (with S9256 Servo)
Thunder Tiger Zero X 8030 governor
Mavrikk G4 600 Carbon blades
Following servos Futaba S9256, S9255, S9252, S9202 and S3151
I have the boxes for the Raptor, engine, giro, governor and 2 of the servos everything is new.

I have looked around but can’t find anything similar for sale anywhere.

Thanks

Advert

It's an old machine now, but people still fly them. Unfortunately the flybarless revolution has taken place and fly bar machines have lost their value. I think 350 to 400 would be a more realistic price, but I've seen worse go for more on ebay !!

Please check the blades, a Raptor 90 should be swinging 690's not 600 size blades (might be a typo?)

Regards,

Simon

Thanks for the replies. The rotors look the right size but will check thanks for letting me know

You think I would be better off selling the servos and gyro separate? Or maybe split the whole thing? The Gyro is £200 new on eBay with the servo. Maybe bring it all back with me and eBay it. The more I can get the more I have to spend on planes cheeky

Edited By RichFR on 12/03/2013 16:04:30