DROIDWORX CX4 FOR SALE SOON

scott finnie

Hi all , im going to be selling a 5 month old good used condition quadcopter, it is a droidworx cx4, it has full carbon fibre booms and removable under carriage, it has 4 torxpower motors combined with graupner props and 30amp esc-s, it has a small cooling fan built into cover and a fpv transmitter built into the cover too, it has full DJI WOOKONG M flight controller with fail safe mode ect and spektrum sat receiver onboard, comes with 2 x 4 cell 5000mah lipos and a new ansmann racing lipo charger, no transmitter but many will like this as they get to choose there preffered system, i have a set of strip lights that havent been fitted yet and over 30 spare bolts and landing gear accesories. Just testing the water, i have many videos of where we have been using this platform as our main aerial photography device and it has been fantastic, it has earned us enough now to upgrade to a bigger quad and sadly the cx4 has its last job booked in next week, i'll be looking in the region of £1800 , i bought it for £4000 from Quadcopters.co.uk in febuary but im reflecting wear and tear and also the lack of transmitter in the asking price, any questions feel free to ask, i know this craft inside and out, its never been crashed or even bumped and has been cared for like a newborn baby!

**LINK**

**LINK**

**LINK**

Advert