ahhhhhhh! Inverza Binding, or not, that is the question...? help

Bob Archbold

Has any member of the human species out there had any problems in getting the ar6310 receiver to bind in an Inverza or any other model come to that?

Model arrived yesterday, 2nd in two days, and batteries arrived today. Unite the two and whilst the esc gives a tone similar to gmt signal, there is no sign of lifewith the receiver - no led of any description...!

There is an item on youtube giving exactly the same scenario and he seems ready to slit his wrists... me next... any suggestions guy's?

Advert

Hi Bob

Mine bound straight away.

Short out the two bind pins on the Rx (separate to any servo sockets) I used a pair of those self clamping tweezers, a crock clip would do, or even someone else holding a screwdriver between them. The important thing is that those two pins are electrically connected before and while you plug in the battery.

When the battery is plugged in, then the Rx light should start flashing.
If not check that the ESC is plugged into the Rx properly, because that should be supplying the Rx power.

Once the Rx is flashing, then hold the Tx bind button down while you switch that on.

Well thank you so very much!

Am I a plank? Don't think so..... I followed your instructions and it worked first time!

The difference is that the way the instructions read is that you insert the battery first and then short out the pins etc... I have long considered myself dyslexic and this just proves the point...

Thank you ever so much, you have turned my day around...

The first Inverza was delivered crushed, the second looked fine, until tonights escapade...