HK Wing Tote bags

simon burch

Not sure if these count as a bargain, but I bought 4 of the large wing tote bags. The shipping is high, so I'd planned to sell a couple on.

They are great quality and huge. Big padded divider so you could easily fit 2 sets of smaller wings in one bag. Has a nice big pocket on the outside plus a pocket for the wing tube.

I'm really impressed. Not cheap (because of the postage), but considering a set of wing covers for my Boomerang cost over 100 quid and they only really fit that plane, I've got 4 planes now safely protected for about the same price which would fit anything up to 50cc plane easily.

Regards,

Simon

Advert

Agreed, you could make your own, but I wanted a padded wing bag with a strap which zipped shut and kept everything inside. Got plenty of bubble wrap variants, but after seeing how good these are, I think they are worth the money (especially compared to some of the crazy prices I've seen for some dedicated bags!!). I was genuinely suprised by how well they were made, which was why I posted.

Didn't spot they did the 86cm bags in the uk, I needed the 100cm version which was long enough to keep the booms of my Boomerang in.

Each to their own !!

Cheers,

Simon