Peebles Aerial Demo Flight

Advert

To add another wee thing i completely am against FPV flying unless its in a controlled and safe enviroment, i tried it just over a year ago and although it was fun there where too many areas where things could go badly wrong, i had joined an fpv site too and relised just how bad things where getting already with people trying 30 mile flights over cities ect (no longer part of the said sight). I much prefer to fly seeing my own aircraft, luckily my eyes still work extremely well and the only point i have to glance at my screens is when a customer picks out parts of the roof he/her wishes us to inspect. We have since this video was made had very large profile jobs with our new Falcon 8 quadrocopters but thought i'd stick this one up to show where we had begun just after obtaining the BNUC-S , there will always be some who push it further though, i've seen recently groups trying to fly through busy city streets and shopping malls so its only a matter of time before something bad happens, ive only recenlty managed to get my lhs to stick a form in all aircraft boxes advising everyone to join the BMFA , i love my hobby and would hate to see it ruined

Happy and safe flying .

Scott

Posted by Robin Kearney on 27/10/2013 19:54:52:

Hi Scott, do you mind if I ask what camera you used for that in flight footage, the quality was really nice.

r.

Hi Robin,

It was a Gopro Black Edition. it's a great little camera though doesn't like the cold at all, we have had countless issues with them and moved on to an alternative. Still for low altitude flight in good conditions it's perfect,

Happy flying

Scott