R.A.F. Conningsby Battle of Britain Flight rememberance sunday!

Phillip Wigley

Another Album. Not strictly aeromodelling but without these Brave soles who did it for real we would not have any of our own warbirds to model! I just Happened to be passing at the time of the service and snapped these photos. I do hope you appreciate them, and the brave men and women who wear the Quens uniform and represent the armed forces. Men and women who gallently protect Great Britain from our enemies now and in the past. I can tell you how moving the service was - Very ! Phill Wigley

Advert

I do apologise for the rather obvious typo in the Queens name everybody. It was totally unintentional, I hope there Queen bless her doesn't have me locked in the tower for it! Sorry Ma'am, I'm getting a new keyboard for Christmas with a bit of luck. Anyhow I've just discovered spell check so it should not happen again! The real trouble is that once a post has been posted, I don't know how to get back in to edit it out. Is this possible. Anyone who knows can you please let me know. Phill