Hatcam

Tim C

Advert

Tim

An 808 will work fine but with the normal lens you will need an aiming device to keep the plane in the frame. Even then it will appear much smaller in the video that it does to the naked eye. You have to fly remarkably close.

A wide angle lens will make aiming less critical but reduces the size of the plane even more.

I mounted my 808 in place of an LED head torch as this sort of mounting keeps the camera firmly in place on your forehead.

I hope this helps.

Edited By Simon Chaddock on 02/12/2013 10:17:09

Thanks Simon, the 808 is what I am looking for, the Mobius is interesting, but the 808 will do all I want, looking at the various forums the 808 #16 with the revised B lens gives a slightly wider field of view seems the better option, the 120 Degree Fisheye has some interesting aspects but, but not really for general use. The #16 seems to have quite a following!! plus loads of spares etc, seems well worth the extra over the over the very cheapy clones that are around for a semi HD camera