ASM c130 Hercules

Has anyone out there bought / assembled / flown  the Ripmax supplied  hercules yet? I am sorely tempted to go for this one,but it 's a lot of pennies to lay out on something that I have no knowledge of. RCM Flyer did a review of it this March / April, but I'm still wary. Being Scots may have something to do with this. I am all electric at this time, but cant help thinking  that a 100" herc would have to have 4 OS 26/30's in it to sound right. I'd appreciate views from anyone who flys one. Thanks in advance.

Colin

Advert

Colin,

There was a write -up in either FLY RC or Model Airplane News about two months ago and its the first time I have read a review in these magazine where they gave warnings about the not landing the model without power and to keep the speed up in the turns, they are usually positive about all their reviews as I think they are afraid of losing their advertising revenue. One of the guys in our club has just ordered the Black Window night fighter which I think is made be the same crowd, hav'nt seen it yet so don't know if it's suffers from the same overweight problem.