1510 motor for Weekend Warbird?

Beigeman

Hi Guys

As a newbie to the hobby of electric flight I thought that this months free plan of the two Weekend Warbirds might be a good project for me. I have previously built the Zulu ET and the Agritug from the free plans. I have flown the Zulu but as yet the Agritug sits in the hangar waiting for my flying skills to improve as she is a low wing, which I believe is more difficult to fly.

Enough about me and back to my original reason for posting. Can someone kindly give me more information on the 1510 motor and any compatible motors, so that I can source them. Thank you.

Hi Justin

Thanks for taking the time to answer my first ever post. Being a newbie, not only to this wonderful and sometimes frustrating hobby but also to posting on forums, it great to know that there are other, more experienced people out there, that are prepared to take the time to help and advise.

Hi Ton

I'm so looking forward to building and flying your warbirds. Your link to the motor has given me the info I require to ensure I source similar spec motors and your build buildlog will be invaluable. I can't thank you enough and I will post my results on your buildlog. You say it's a two day build, it may be a couple of weeks for me but I will enjoy every minute.

Thanks again

Beigeman (Mike)

Hi Mike.

You'll find that many people on here are very experienced and always willing to help. I've only been on this forum for less than 6 months but had al sorts of basic questions answered - and quickly.

You can learn a lot from the various excellent build blogs too.

Good luck with the builds.

Nigel