Seagull Edge 540 60 v2

Advert

Chris,

It's a excellent model, I 've flown it with a Saito 100 and it's fine, the undercarrige is a little soft if you have a heavy landing, one other thing make sure you run a little CA on the aileron servo mount/plate as I had the mounting one come loose from the plate in flight!! the resulting landing (sorry crash) was not good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have now flown mine about a dozen times on two outings. I've put an SC91 in it and its not over powered. Flys great, though the elevetor is worth watching, its so responsive. I'm going to put a lot of exponential in it for the next flight.

This is my first experience with anything as big and with a symetrical wing. Am having to re-learn how to land.  I agree with the earlier comment the U/C is soft and needs straightening especially after my landings! Also, the wheels are a bit small for grass will be fitting something a bit bigger for next outing.

Overall though, its great to fly, this is the first model I've managed to knife edge with any success. It just sits there with half rudder.

OS engines are very good and are reliable, however the SC engines are alot cheaper but they do have a bit less power. So if you are willing to spend the extra money then deffinetly get the OS but I find that the SC engines are just as good and reliable.