Few suggestions for novice quad pilot please

Robert Alexander 1

Guys you're great ! You are really helping me out as much is possible living a few thousand miles away ! Thank you so much.

I am learning to fly with the tip of the thumb and index on the tip of the sticks. I find it helped me a LOT to overcome the "thumb-metacarpal-joint-induced yaw"

I'll have to lookup some terms you've used and see if they apply.

What I was trying to describe is that whilst before the slight taming of the PI/Scaling values, which overall makes the quad a lot more stable, the height behaviour is now more like if the quad was suspended from a long elastic. Hope this makes some sense.

I still haven't had the courage of asking anyone to make a movie of my flying ! I'll try to fit my small mobius cam on my hat and do it myself

Thanks to your help I'm really improving fast !

Ciao from Rome

Advert

As far as I can recall they are the default v1.5 settings for my KK2 board. I wrote them down when I first got it. I played around with the self levelling settings but the rest is as it was when I uploaded the firmware.

There is enough information on the KK2 here to keep you awake for weeks!

Leave the mixer editor settings alone!

Stay way from the mixer editor settings! Lol

They tell the board where the motors are, the settings you have there are for a standard quad in an X configuration with the board in the middle. Unless you have a TBS discovery, Alien or Dead Cat style quad you shouldn't need to touch these.