DirectSource4U - don't go near! (Thought they seem to have gone anyway!)

Advert

Quad copters - I ordered a Walkera qr x350 pro with devo 10, spare battery, ilook camera and aluminium flight case - pre order at great price on amazon but never arrived

Lots of messages and promises but it never arrived

Today their web site just says they have ceased trading even though they added new products only yesterday

Shame as I am not sure I will be able to afford it anywhere else and it was supposed to be my birthday present!!

Hopefully amazon will refund and I can try to get it somewhere else

Doesn't look good for DirectSource4U - perhaps their goods were not quite genuine?

Their web site today still has an a-mail address that does not work and a company named that I am struggling to find but now has a patent infringement message - from what i can see HobbyOne makes the QR X350 Pro!!:

DIRECTSOURCE4U HAS CEASED TRADING PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] OR LRC UK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION Patent: Liability for contributory infringement of a patent Patent infringement is the commission of a prohibited act with respect to a patented invention without permission from the patent holder. Permission may typically be granted in the form of a license. The definition of patent infringement may vary by jurisdiction, but it typically includes using or selling the patented invention. In many countries, a use is required to be commercial (or to have a commercial purpose) to constitute patent infringement. HobbyOne Group Ltd Vs Directsource4u Group Ltd Patent: Liability for contributory infringement of a patent