Kent Flying Spectacular

Advert

Bet your dad did - I also took my son there and he still has the fossil's, sharks teeth and crystals. Glad you read the post so hope to see you there as we must be one of the few events that boast a beach as well!!!

PS Steam train rides for the kids as well - forgot to mention that - large track as well.

Regards

Peter

Thats OK Joe. I will post the usual video and pictures so you will see whats been gone on. Last year we had over 2000 people come each day and had to use parking marshals to get them all in and out safely because the weather was fantastic everyone came - a lot of the mums who were camping took the kids over the road to the beach but we had one complaint - the kids could not make sand castles with the pebbles on the beach.

Council were not keen to provide any sand for this year - they pointed out that there is a sand pit in the kids play.

At least we tried for the sand!

Perhaps another year I may see you my friend. Regards Peter

Its this weekend folks and we even have Face Painting - so you can get painted up to look like Biggles and scare the wife!!! Bring your WHOLE family to a truly family event for the whole weekend - FREE ADMISSION and the camping and caravans are only £12 / £15 from Friday 2pm to Sunday - where can your whole family go for that price with free entertainment thrown in?smiley

AND TO TOP IT ALL - We even have a beach for the kids if the weather is really nice - dad can also show off his windsurfing skills as there is a massive club just over the road as well. - Even got tree trunk sculptures in the coastal park now so while dads enjoying himself SO CAN YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN instead of being left at home... Bring & Buy, Steam Train Rides on a BIG track. Lunchtime Try & Fly a plane, Top UK Pilots, Raffle, Toffee Drop with FREE prizes for the kids... Come and see what a show should be for YOU & Your Family.spectacular 2013.jpg

Last chance to come this weekend without slinking off on your own to another show...

This event is for YOU and the Flyers so it's success has always been down to you...

small flyer.jpg