Home Turf

Hammer and Fred at Hunts. 15mph South Westerly, Fred appreciated a little reflex to provide some anti tip stall wash out as her wing section, loading would appreciate a little more breeze.

The Hammer also went well with an additional 200g of ballast providing a more purposeful flight envelope.

sany0037.jpg

sany0059.jpg

sany0063.jpg

Advert

Down in the area for summer was hoping to get out on Thursday or Friday but had other things that had to be done. Hoping to get out later today for a quick blast on one of the NW slopes not sure which yet, I have a Hobbyking ASW28 to maiden. Might see you sometime over the next month or so. That ME looks fab you should bring it to one of the PSS meets at the Orme!

Hi John

Wednesday afternoon looks promising at the moment yes. I think I'll have to make an excursion to the Slope. As for the Orme I'm really going to try and make the effort next year. In fact I'm looking forward to this Winters PSS mass build. I just hope to chosen model is one that appeals to me as I'm starting to get a little more interested in this area of hobby.

Mk