lama V3 flybar

Joe  Roper

Hi does anyone know how to set the flybar linkage on the Lama V3 please, after a colision with the sofa the flybar flew off and pulled the linkage apart . I've looked on the internet and the only advice I can find is that the flat part of the upper blade at the root should be level when the flybar is level but this is impossible since the threaded rod is nowhere long enough to allow this.

Advert

I  have scanned a copy of the linkage into my pictures on the computer  but can't find out how to put it into this window copy and past does not work nor does dragging it to this window . the linkage in question is the small screwed link with a ball link connector at each end on end of  which is clipped onto the flybar and the other end to the upper blade. hope this helps

Hi Eric re. Photo see my last post it's the only one I have I don't have a digital camera to photograph it. yes I do mean the blade root . The problem  is that when the flybar came off it pulled the link apart i.e. stripped the thread in one of the ball link connectors so I don't know what length to make  a new one now to give the correct incidence to the upper blade. The length of the link which clips over the ball ends on the flybar and the upper blade sets the incidence of the upper blade. hope this information helps