V TAIL HELP

Hello matey... hope you are fully recovered

Apart from the obvious questions such as are you SURE he connected things up correctly, and that servos are working in correct direction etc ( a bit basic I know ...but then these things are often / usually simple explanations ) maybe it just lacked rudder authority in the particualr conditions / wind sheer etc?  Personally I would just double check servo /control surface orientations, linkages secure etc, and then try it again with higher servo travel rates - after all, it must be something fairly simple - tug those servo leads hard remember !! what model is it ?

hi timbo coming on well thanks/everything was checked double checked and thrown off/ v tail elevator  up /down ok  loads/movement ...rudder right side up/ left side downat same time/hope this is the right way same amount  up /down /think top flite glider really lite/sorry to miss u 2 morrow will be in touch enjoy your motoring weekend (( weve got loadsa stickies for 2 morrow))never mine ehh will  b in touch

save me some buns...this diet has got to end soon

Proper configuration will give (  for right rudder  ) moves the left surface of the V-Tail up and the right surface down

PS Dont forget its the Llanduno annual "Victorian Extravaganza" weekend - traffic is terrible, zillions of peeps about the place so allow extra time and patience.

I went today for a quick sortie, but although the wind seemed strong, the lift was non-existent and too southerly. Have fun, I hope to return up the rock Monday Morning.

• 1 month later...