Lots of stuff on the 'Bay

Bill Michie

Just seen recently on your favourite auction site, from a guy in Somerset I believe:

Several Retro/Classic models, many with engines & retracts, mostly .60 size & one .40-size, incl Flair Meteor & Icarus.

Also, with a different seller, another H9 Phoenix 7 (possibly more than one?).

In case anyone's interested.

Bill

Advert

Cheers for the heads - up |.

But, Pleeeeeeeezzz Be careful out there guys , be VERY careful angry 2 having just got thrown a deceitful curve - ball on FleaPit - Again ...........

( must add not by anyone mentioned or referred to on this website)

" Classic / Vintage " are the new in - words used by many totally unscrupulus sellers to extort major coinage for incomplete / damaged / used and abused garbage , often described as new / other .

Horse - Trading in the now rather popular Classic Aerobatics kits in particular , are raising prices to an often unpalatable level , and the Major risk of getting stung on flea - pit as a result .

Caveat Emptor - Indeed .

* These are solely my own opinions , not representative, and I make no reference to any of the forementioned items / links , or anyone else in particular .

We all appreciate a heads up to a desirable item and Mr Michie is obviously acting in his usual unselfish / helpful manner .

Shame a few rats , of both sexes , are infesting a largely happy Aeromodelling Ship.

Ho -Hum , must get back to the old J.D , going a bit Rooineck ......

Edited By Peter Android on 07/11/2014 21:09:11

Other Fleabay Euphamisms

"Make a nice project" = You are bidding on a carrier bag of balsa fragments that may or may not have once been a model aircraft

"In Need of TLC" = The cat has been clawing the wing, the gerbil vomited in the fuel tank and there is a bit missing"

"Could do with recovering" = The existing covering was applied by a chimp using a hammer then trimmed to fit with a chain saw

Edited By Dave Hopkin on 07/11/2014 21:28:04

Posted by Peter Android on 07/11/2014 21:07:03:

Cheers for the heads - up |.

But, Pleeeeeeeezzz Be careful out there guys , be VERY careful angry 2 having just got thrown a deceitful curve - ball on FleaPit - Again ...........

( must add not by anyone mentioned or referred to on this website)

" Classic / Vintage " are the new in - words used by many totally unscrupulus sellers to extort major coinage for incomplete / damaged / used and abused garbage , often described as new / other .

Horse - Trading in the now rather popular Classic Aerobatics kits in particular , are raising prices to an often unpalatable level , and the Major risk of getting stung on flea - pit as a result .

Caveat Emptor - Indeed .

* These are solely my own opinions , not representative, and I make no reference to any of the forementioned items / links , or anyone else in particular .

We all appreciate a heads up to a desirable item and Mr Michie is obviously acting in his usual unselfish / helpful manner .

Shame a few rats , of both sexes , are infesting a largely happy Aeromodelling Ship.

Ho -Hum , must get back to the old J.D , going a bit Rooineck ......

Edited By Peter Android on 07/11/2014 21:09:11

Hey, Rooineck, wat rook jy? En sal jy so bietjie deel? devil