It's all you lots fault!

Chris Jones 7

Before modelling came along I was a happy little kayaker content that if something worked it was good enough. When decorating I would throw some paint at a wall and be done with it. Any lumps and bumps added character.

Now been modelling a few years and this morning while prepping the walls for redecorating in the man cave I found myself sanding filler! Not once not twice but three times and muttering, "not yet" when it wasn't smooth enough. Now no problem with that after all if a jobs worth doing and all that, but this was on a wall that's going to be hidden by cabinets! In a workshop!

ive decided being a modeller means each job has a least three more stages to it than it should have. But on the plus side, it means I have the tools for the job!

Advert

Once your workshop is up and running and you are firmly ensconced in there over winter....ask you wife if you still have the tools for the job! Sadly my missus knows where my man cave is so can still find me to do those jobs I should have finished days ago, they just don't get it do they?

Posted by Chris Jones 7 on 25/11/2014 18:47:30:

Ha ha, I wouldn't know, I live alone! The whole house could be the man cave except 23 years in the RAF has left me with a need for everything to have its own place!

LOL I bet you have all your tools on a shadow board. All of the individually serialised and listed in a register