Enrichpower ?

John Morrall

Hi all - On the subject of batteries again ! I looked for alternatives to my eflight 3s 30c 3000 mAh lipo. All other makes I looked at for the same capacity were too large for the battery tray (Blade 350QX2) I then found this brand which was unknown to me but listed 3300 mAh with smaller dimensions than the eflight & also rated at 40c. Anyway I made a leap of faith & have obtained the Enrichpower battery. having given it it's first charge, I then did a back to back trial with the eflight one. The quad was set in "safe mode" & held in a stable hovver for each battery in turn & stop watch stopped at first blink of low battery indicator. I was somewhat disappointed that the 3300 mAh battery had a less flight time by a good margin than the 3000 mAh one! Is this brand known to others...have I been sold a "Pup" ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161513478380?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=460538298559&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Advert

I couldn't find an eflite 3S 3000mAh, but the eflite 3S 3200mAh is significantly heavier, 309g compared to 175g for the Enrich ones in your link, now unless they have used some development I am unaware of I am guessing that weight saving doesn't come without a compensating drawback! I will also guess the number of charge/discharge cycles they will take will be lower than the Eflite ones

These should fit though and at £17 then I would be happy with a shorter duration and have 3 batts instead of two

**LINK**

I have a couple, haven't flown them yet, but they have gone through a charge/discharge/charge cycle without issue