What did I buy? Shredair ????

I went to an estate sale today. At the sale was this Shredair glider. Looked pretty nice so I bought it. 127" wing span. V tail, Molded construction. 3 piece wing.

Looking at some photos on the web I think it might be called the Stork, but I am not sure. Looks almost new. Came with ballast set and a wing/plane bag. Removable V Ttil.

Appears to have Voltz servos. Wing is fairly flat. Adjustable winch hook.

Nose cone design but the equipment is accessed from the bottom rather than the top. There is a bunch of lead shot in the nose. Looks like it was built and balanced so I presume it is needed.

Take a look at the photos and help me identify it. Shredair seems to be out of business so I can't look at their web site and I can't find anyone selling their planes.

Is this an F3J, F3B, Slope glider? What is it?

Will it take a full pedal winch launch?

Anyone have any ideas on how it thermals?

Sort of a lime yellow with red on the bottom of the wings and V-tail.

Trying to figure out how to insert photos. 

Edited By Ed Anderson on 31/01/2015 21:49:21

Edited By Ed Anderson on 31/01/2015 21:53:57

Advert

Yes, Dieter says it is the Stork 2 Pro. It is still available from Soaring USA but this one has a Shredair label on it so it has probably been sitting around for years. But now that I have it together it looks like it has never been flown.

Soaring USA also has an electric fuse for it. If I like the glider I may get the e-fuse too. I have my supra pro set up for winch or electric launch. Maybe I will do the same with this one.

Now to check out the servos and such to see if anything needs to be replaced. And 6-10" of snow on the way so not flying this weekend.

Glad I got a snow blower for Christmas rather than another glider. :D