Overlander XP2 programming

Hi

Does anybody have the overlander XP2 series programming menu?

I have inadvertently reprogrammed my ESC and it now screeches at full throttle!

I've done this before on a different ESC, so pretty sure it just needs a reprogram (it worked fine last time I used it).

I'm tempted to buy a programming card but I want to go flying tomorrow and don't have time to buy it before hand!

There is a guide on line, but it doesn't apply to the XP2 ESC.

Thanks.

Advert

Well, I made things worse!

I tried to calibrate the throttle, but got distracted and only moved the stick down a few degrees, resulting in me having no motor control until 95% throttle travel and then only getting approx 5% power at full throttle.

I got the programming instructions from Overlander (and then found the ones that came with the ESC at home!) but these wouldn't work as I now couldn't get the ESC into program mode.

Saturday, I bought a prog'g card. Tried a reset and this also didn't work as I couldn't calibrate the throttle!

After thinking long and hard, I thought the ESC wouldn't go into prog mode as it couldn't see full throttle, so thought if I could make a servo tester that gave me more travel at full throttle, it may be enough to trick the ESC into going into prog mode. (so if it was connected to a servo it would try and make it rotate another 45 degrees)

The guys in the electronics lab where I work made me a tester (which I haven't tried yet) but one of the guys had some kind of I/O board plugged into his laptop (that apparently only costs £8) and some software to control a servo. He wrote a small program (about 4 lines) and connected a potentiometer to it so it could be adjusted from zero throttle to full throttle plus 20%. We powered the ESC at 120% and got the prog beeps!! so wound the pot to zero% and tested it on my TX. This time my TX could program the ESC and calibrate the throttle!!

I'm well chuffed that it's sorted, but how many other people have had the same fault??