Spektrum DX8 with 6 channel Reciever

Hi

A question for all you Spektrum DX8 users. I have a couple of 4 servo wing mouldies which I have setup and flown, one has a AR610 receiver in and the other a AR6100e. I have managed to setup the crow and full width Ailerons but I can't seem to get either full width camber adjustment or snap flap to work, in both instances one of the flaps doesn't move. I have read tons post on the forums and followed several different instructions but still end up with one flap not moving. As I said crow brakes and full width Ailerons work. Would be interested if anyone has cracked it if they could post there file so I can copy it , or send me a detailed , step by step guide on how its done.

Many Thanks

Tony

Advert

Thanks for your reply Speedster.

I have other planes setup using 8 channel receivers and have to admit it is easy to get all the functions using the Sailplane setup. The 6 channel receivers are used where spare is a bit tight. I looked at the link you posted but correct me if i'm wrong but you only seem to have flaps on the throttle not butterfly?

Just to confirm what i'm looking for is

Proportional crow on the throttle stick.

Camber adjustment (full width ) on the flap switch for thermal and reflex

Snap flap

full width ailerons

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Cheers Tony