Feiyu mini 2d gimbal setting

foamidable

Help, does anybody know how to adjust the pitch on the feiyu tech mini 2d gimbal. Ive got it working with the Phantom2 upgraded controller wheel, but it doesnt travel to 90deg down position. The adjustments in the naza assistant dont effect anything as they are greyed out and not active although they are adjustable. Ive been on the feiyu home site and there is a only usb driver download which i cant open as win7 says unknown file and the gimbal downloads are firmware downloads, again unknown file. I cant find any gimbal software to adjust the pitch travel etc.

the gimbal is working perfectly, but when i use the pitch control wheel on the upgraded controller for the Phantom2 i cant get a full 90deg down. Cant find a solution/software to adjust settings antwhere.

Edited By foamidable on 30/12/2015 21:10:46

Advert

Have now discovered that the files were zipped so have unpacked and managed to update the firmware which was a bin. file. So far so good but still no pitch and roll adjustment functioning in phantom2 Naza-m settings and cant find any Feiyu Tech software. No adjustment software in any of the Feiyu downloads, anybody out there managed to adjust this 2d gimbal yet?