Top Flite Elder 40 problem

Afternoon all

i am midway through building an Elder 40 gold edition and so far all was going well but my problem now is installing the firewall. The instructions advise to locate the Firewall Mounting Gauge to ensure the correct right thrust. The problem is that i cannot find said gauge or anything which matches the picture in the instruction picture. As its a pretty important phase of the build, i want it right. Not sure if its a part missing from the kit, labelled as something else and/or redesigned to a different shape. Theres not a pattern on the plan to make a gauge from either. Has anyone built this model and know what i need to find ?

cheers

Richard

Advert

Judging by the manual available online, that "gauge" is just a triangle of wood, cut to the angle to give the necessary right thrust. Is there any piece like that amongst the various sheets of die cut wooden parts?

If not, an email to Top Flite would almost certainly get you their recommended no of degrees side thrust