1/5th scale Hawker Hunter in Depron

Thanks Martian.

Had a big roof leak in my workshop, right over the build table! Everything got soaked, or ended up laying in a puddle. I'm glad my build table top is Formica covered so it hasn't done any damage to the table itself, but my calculator and digital Vernier are paperweights now lol. My stainless steel scalpel clearly isn't, my stainless metre rule now has rust stains, but managed to polish most off. Fortunately only the nose section was on the table and it was standing up rocket fashion so escaped most, as luckily I hadn't put the last former on which I will be covering with .6mm lite ply, phew!

Now researching a better way to cover the roof. The workshop/shed was new in Sept '14, and it came with rolls of felt with the stone chips on, but having watched some YouTube clips, it seems that this stuff is crap, and I need to get some proper felt called torch on from a proper roofers supply yard, but not actually torch it on, but use clout nails and adhesive on the the factory made overlap part. So that's a job when the weather improves. I've also noticed a drop in the roof line which will need more beefier ply plate joiners on the joists. There are some there now, but they are considerably small in comparison to those I've seen fitted on similar sized builds on YouTube, so that'll be on the list as well.

That's bad news sorry to hear that. Felt roofs on sheds can be a pain if they get a lot of Sun they rot quick the heat degrades the felt fast. I've usually used under felt then green grit felt then battens you can also use cold pitch to seal all joints