just started again

Mr Sam

when i was about 13 i started learning to fly and had a couple of trainers never got further than basic circuits really, when i started learning to drive i just didnt have the time or money to carry on. i then left home leaving my planes there

recently my mums brought my planes round so i had a quick look on the BMFA for a local flying club, after having a chat with some very welcoming members i was given a go on the club trainer and the instructor was getting me todo figure of 8 and loops which ive done neither of and it was blowing a gale!! ill soon be onto my A test by the looks of it

so the past week ive bought myself an OS 46ax and put a few tanks of fuel through it, the club instructor then took my plane up which i think is the first time this ones been in the air unfortunatly the pre-drilled wing nuts are in the wrong place but wont be too long before im flying it

only just come across a UK forum too after seeing it mentioned in this months RCM&E

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff119/samtait87/DSC_0464.jpg

the pump panel didnt last 5 minutes (my fault) it didnt seem to like the ampage from a tractor battery OOPS!

also got, seagull arising star (alot of hangar rash but solid), old chipmunk of unknown make in need of alot of TLC, coyote glider and a 70's soarcerer glider......also quietly mention ive just bought a glow power RC car as i love fidling with engines but darent fly the plane on my own

not sure what else to write in here im a landscape gardener and in other spare time im rebuilding a 1967 Anglia 105e into a race car and also go 'urban exploring'

oh and im Sam and live in Leic's

Advert

Welcome aboard Sam My first "decent modern" car was a 105E in the sixties

PS the power pump panel would not have been bothered by the "high amperage" of a tractor battery - its volts that need to be right...if its designed for 12V ( and they usually are ) the capacity of the battery doesnt matter as long as its man enough...in other words it could be too small but not too big.