Flair Puppeteer Plans Help please

Hi All,

I am trying to help out a fellow modeller from our club, who wants to build a puppetter from the plans. I built one almost twenty years ago and was convinced I still had the plans, (I always usually keep the plans of the planes I've built), however, I have most of the drawings except that those concerning the forward section of the fuselage. Mine was a MKII, I think but am not too sure that the forward section is made of pre-cut lite ply and is shown on the drawing in isometric views if memory serves correct. However, looking through some of my other flair kits of various ages that this is the case with some the Harvard for instance, yet my older legionnaire has a full length full drawing of the fuselage,, the paper on which these plans are printed is like grease-proof paper.

This is what I'm trying to explain about the isometric views

dsc09274.jpg

Can anyone help

Regards

Robert

Advert

Thank you to the both of you for your prompt and comprehensive replies yes.

There is all the information and drawings that I was missing that you have posted.

Simpson, your build photos and drawings will come in handy.

Kevin, I have passed on your PDF to my fellow modeller

Once again thank you

Regards

Robert

• 3 weeks later...

Could I ask a favour from the person who has the plans for the Puppeteer, I have one that I bought second hand , but the undercarriage is missing it`s " V " legs , I have the axle and wheels , but not a lot in between , would it be possible to ask you to measure the length of the front and back of the "V" legs for me please (they may be identical ) it would be such a help instead of guesstimating . Many thanks in advance if you can help.

• 2 years later...