Clubman Events in East Anglia

The BMFA East Anglia Area is sponsoring four events in 2017 called Clubman Events. These are being hosted by 4 Clubs in East Anglia. The object is to coach club pilots who wish to learn how to fly aerobatics (precision and not 3D that is) to come along and get expert tuition from pilots who currently fly in aerobatic competitions. Pilots can enter more than once at a fee of £5 for each event. Each event will have up to 12 pilots and 3 or 4 mentors.

The dates and locations are as follows:

• Sunday 30th April - Raydon, Suffolk
  • Sunday 21st April - Harlow, Essex
  • Saturday 17th June - Wymondham, Norfolk
  • Saturday 21st Aug - Tendering, Essex

Please PM me with your email address if you would like a briefing note and an entry form. Please let me know which dates you wish to enter for as there will be different entry forms for each location.

I will give preference to pilots from Clubs in the East Anglia Area but if you are from outside this Area you may get in if there are vacancies.

Peter

Advert

It has been pointed out to me that I appear to be using a different calendar from everyone else! Apologies for the duff dates and thank you to Dick for pointing it out. The correct dates and locations are as follows:

• Sunday 30th April - Raydon, Suffolk
  • Sunday 21st May - Harlow, Essex
  • Saturday 17th June - Wymondham, Norfolk
  • Saturday 19th Aug - Tendering, Essex

Peter