Flair Puppeteer - Help please

I had a bit of a disaster with my Flair Puppeteer. and have smashed the rear fuselage section (the oil rig). I love this plane and want to repair it but I no longer have the pans as I built it several years ago.. Has anybody got a plan of this section I can buy or at least can anyone please give me the lengths of the upper and lower longerons? then I could try drawing my own. Any help really appreciated Thanks. Martin

Advert

Hi Martin, I have no doubt you will accquire a set of plans from some good natured chappie on here, BUT , if you have no luck, I have an old airframe that I could take some measurements off for you . My example has it`s axle and wheels , but is missing it`s u/c legs, so maybe you could measure those for me please. failing that , maybe you could make me a not too silly offer for the complete thing less u/c legs obviously , but I would have to check it out first to make sure I wouldn`t be flogging you something you couldn`t use . I could post a couple of pics or email them to you to see what it`s like.

Anyway , leave it to you .

Kind regards ,

John Davies.

P.S. There are no details of where you are located , so I don`t know if buying it is an option , i`m in Rhyl in North Wales.

Hi and thanks for the replies. John D, the forward fuzz is fine and intact so its just the rear fuzz frame section I need plans for, North Wales is a bit far as I'm in Oxfordshire. Hopefully someone can come up with plans I will check out your link as well Andrew. Thanks