Cambria Funfighters

Hi guys, I hope this finds you all well. I just wanted to re-clarify to you all that there are two seperate companies, which both sell Funfighters. I have had many emails and conversations that make it clear. People are still not being well enough informed.

I am "Cambria Funfighters". The other company is "Cambrian", with an n on the end.

It is a long story which I hope at some point to bring you within the pages of RCM+E if such a thing can be arranged.

So, to clarify the situation for you you all, If you see the Funfighters flying their well know display with lots of models in the air at a show, It's "Cambria" My profile picture is the Cambria logo and is on every kit we sell and a banner with the logo on is on every trade outlet that sells our products at the shows. If the logo isn't there it isn't ours.

Many Thanks.

Advert

Sorry Kevin you're quite right. **LINK**Also the Cambria Funfighters Facebook page is an excellent source of information with 250 odd members and rising it is the biggest resource for Funfighters on the planet.

Remember, with the greatest of respect there is no "n" in Cambria. All our products carry the logo on my profile picture.