Microflight

Well something I have wanted to do for a while and since larger projects are still having to take a back seat thought I would try and get this one done, I guess the name sort of gives it away. There has been a very successful weight shift design done but I wanted to go for something simpler but retain some character but with sport flying capability so here goes.

wplan 20may16.jpg

As you can see fairly simple layout, span around 57 inches with 300watt power target off 3-4 cell lipo. Lots of progress already so blog will be sort of a catch up. So here is the fuz all built on the bench

s4000006.jpg

Linds

Advert

• 4 weeks later...

Good to actually get a bit of model building done, the model is actually just about ready for its maiden but we have had all sorts of issues with internet and phone lines going down due to the building work going on at home of late and just finding 10 minutes seems a huge task in its own right. Builders finish this week so at least we get the house back to ourselves then but of course now its time to decorate. I keep saying to myself it will be worth it in the end. Will update the blog as soon as time allows. Linds