Nexus tail part needed

brfc7

Can anyone help keep my old girl in the air. I'm after a tail slide (original part H3045 Tail slide ring set) the picture below shows the part I'm looking for, on mine the silver pin is wobbling indecision I've looked online and can't get a new one (possibly one in Australia)

But I thought I would see if anyone has a crashed nexus where this might have survived.

H3045 tail slide ring set

H3045 tail slide ring set

Thanks Barry.

Advert

Posted by David P Williams on 16/08/2017 10:15:58:

There's a whole tail set here. I've bought quite a few bits from him to keep my old Hirobo Lama going.

Found that this morning David, price puts me off a little especially as the next crash with it will most probably be its last as it's not worth spending any decent money on. I had to buy a main gear for it last year and that was £20 and it looks like you'd be lucky to get one for £30 now.

I'm waiting for the shop in Australia getting back to me as tried to order online again but same error message comes up. So I've messaged them direct.

Thanks for suggestions so far.

Baz