Laser 150 V TWIN REBUILD

TartanMac

I have used the original orange RTVR to good effect but only because as a mechanic I had it on stock. However I have also used very cheap clear silicone. I run as thin as I can a bead of silicone and spread it to a thin layer.I wait . a minute or two until the layer gets a film on it .I then screw it up until it starts to squeeze out then wait a few minutes more . Then tighten down.Doing it this way reduces chances of blobs forming inside then breaking off and rolling round and maybe causing probs inside. Not very likely at this size but on full size these blobs could block an oil way. Clean off any oozed stuff with a sharp blade. Job jobbed.You now should have a perfect seal that will last. Any silicone should do but if you can get an industrial, mechanics, or even a glass sealant type ( aquarium seal ) so much the better. They are usually a bit stronger and don't be impatient. Allow time for the initial setting to take place as even if the even if the softer bit squeezes out the SKINS will remain as the seal. Good luck.

John ------- Silicone seals dept.

Advert