Mystery Glider help!!!

Advert

it is a plastic fuselage with 3 servos, 2 for wings and one for the horizontal stab/Aileron, on the underside of the Aileron there is a small bracket yet to be positioned, control cable runs the length of the fuselage exiting the top of the T Tail under the Aileron.

Thanks

Danny

www.modelmasteruk.com

The wings look very much like the Greensleve wings; the Greensleeve has a conventional (low horizontal stabiliser) tailplane; the wingspan is 2m and is electric powered with a motor in the nose. The wings are 2 pieces, joined with a steel bar; the wings mount via 2 dowels at the front and 2 M6 nylon bolts at the rear.

The Cortina has the same fuselage, but has an all moving T tail, 3 part wings with no aeilerons and a span of 2.2m.

I have both plus two more unidentified models with the same fuselage! I also have the instructions for the Greensleve.

Edited By Martin Whybrow on 25/10/2017 21:01:21

Hi Guys, i have managed to get it all assembled and function tested but i have a question, i initially had each wingtip aileron moving the opposite direction as i supposed this is how the the glider would turn in flight, ie when control flicked left one aileron goes up and the other goes down, is this correct??

The is no rudder on the vertical tail just the normal t tail with one long flap.

Should the wing ailerons move up and down in unison or independently as i have them now?

Thanks

Danny

Hi Guys, i have managed to get it all assembled and function tested but i have a question, i initially had each wingtip aileron moving the opposite direction as i supposed this is how the the glider would turn in flight, ie when control flicked left one aileron goes up and the other goes down, is this correct??

The is no rudder on the vertical tail just the normal t tail with one long flap.

Should the wing ailerons move up and down in unison or independently as i have them now?

Thanks

Danny