Budget offers

Advert

Actually, Budget RC are a good supplier, not as quick as others but the product do what they say on the tin and a little more.

The 'catch' with the battery is the shape, 270x22x44, at 270mm long there's not that many battery trays it would fit.

I thoroughly recommend some of the LiPo batteries they sell. I'm currently using:

2 x 3s 2000mAh 15C ---- double excellent

1 x 3s 2200mAh 25C --- as good as a Dualsky 2200 25/50 except peak output (only noticed on a over propped mode, in normal use there is no difference)

3 x 4s 3700mAh 25C --- as good as Dualsky 3300 25/50 (which takes a 3700mAh charge)

Good points about Budget RC:

They quote stock levels

They email you on order progress

I wish they would quote the 'with VAT' price alongside the Ex VAT. Their banner ads are the 'with VAT' price.

I have never bought from them, but my three lipos are electrolyts 2600mAh 3 cell 20c and they work nicely. I bought those from model power before it was only budget rc stocking them. The only package of more then one item which I have bought, and arrived with all the correct things I ordered. Praise Modelpower!

Hi all,

We have decided to continue this offer whilst stocks last!

Regarding your points to our website vat, we are resolving this issue now and look to be upgrading the site in the following 3weeks.

Also we have a huge range of items on the way to us, we should have to stock range 2 to 3 times what it is at current in a matter of weeks.  We also have started to plan on getting a large range of RTF Kits over for the Christmas period through to the start of the season. This includes many EDF models.

If you have any sugguestions as to what you would like to see us stock please contact me at [email protected]

Regards,

Bruce Mead

• 2 weeks later...

ordered their bargain priced 6s 3600 lipo - came next day - well packed including the vulnerable ends.

still to put it to work but comments above suggest I have got a good deal