OpenTX 2.2 Documentation

Andy48

Documentation for OpenTX2.2 is now on line, and is free to use. It covers all the current FrSky transmitters, including the X10. It is now perhaps the most complete up-to-date set of documentation in one place with 240 pages of information. It is in pdf format which can be simply downloaded or downloaded and printed out.

For those of you who would like to know more about OpenTX, but perhaps don't want to commit to buying a transmitter, download the Getting Started section. This can be used using the OpenTX simulator which is also freely available to get a real flavour of the program.

**LINK**

• 4 months later...
Advert

I have just used your documentation to install OpenTX on my new Horus X10S and to set up a few models using Companion. Thank you very much for this excellent documentation. It is very clear and easy to follow - far better than anything else I have found on the web. It was particularly helpful to have a guide that covers Companion and the Horus X10 so well. There is lots out there on the Taranis but it is hard to follow as a newcomer to OpenTX using a different TX and Companion.

Your pdfs are very detailed and comprehensive and make a great reference source with their excellent contents pages. I am now going back through them for a second time filling in the gaps in my understanding.

It was particularly helpful to have a guide on setting up a Blade heli using an external module.

That must have been a mammoth task and I would like to say a very big thank you for making it available to us!

Did you write the excellent articles on building the Seagull e-Pioneer in RCM&E? I used them to build my first model five years ago and get started in RC. I followed your advice and it all worked out very well.

John