Ben Buckle Mini Super build

Hi,

I am in the middle of building my first build, and have the Fuse, and tail done mostly, (Engine mount to sort and cowl), however I decided to get on with the wings, Question is how is the joint (Circles and arrowed) made? Is it a case of the joint is pulled up once the rib joints are glued up (effectively no longer flat to the building board)? or is it the leading edge that completes the joint ?

img_20181216_231537.jpg

Advert

The wing tip is not attached flat on the building board, but should be attached after the wing panels are built.

The wing tip bits are aligned along a line between the leading edge and trailing edge. I believe the plan shows a cross-section of the wing tip showing this.

Remember to extend the LE beyond the tip rib as it is notched into the wing tip front component.

I hope this helps.

Posted by Robert Welford on 17/12/2018 10:52:13:

The wing tip is not attached flat on the building board, but should be attached after the wing panels are built.

The wing tip bits are aligned along a line between the leading edge and trailing edge. I believe the plan shows a cross-section of the wing tip showing this.

Remember to extend the LE beyond the tip rib as it is notched into the wing tip front component.

I hope this helps.

Yeah the BB plan isnt that clear! (The KK plan is clearer - and I have a copy of the KK version so have been also referring to this at the same time)