Alula Trek

Does anyone on here fly an Alula Trek? I have acquired one and trying a discus launch on the flat showed that it’s very pitch sensitive even with the CG on the bumps underneath the wing, the recommended position. Unfortunately I don’t have the instructions. I reduced the elevator movement and it was still sensitive in pitch. For slope flying I put 10 grams into the weight box over the balance point and launched. The first flight was a roller coaster, so I landed it and cut down the movement even more and increased the expo to 35%, more than I usually use. The Trek is very short coupled. Elevator movement is now only 20% on low rates, the elevator moves + - 4 mm. It was more manageable and I was confident enough to fly it faster. The Trek is not a floater, it can go surprisingly fast if you push it. I enjoyed just soaring and flying fast passes across the slope while being very careful with the elevator. I did one inadvertent loop. Another thing I found is that the push rods will easily slip in the clevises, tiny screws holds them in place. This may be designed to save the servo gears like a mechanical fuse so I keep checking the elevon alignment. I don’t want to move the pushrods to the inner hole on the servo horns because that would reduce aileron control. My Trek is getting there and is great fun to fly. The Trek followed the Evo and they both seem to be highly thought of. I wondered if anyone else had one and how they like it.