Indoor Meeting in Crailsheim, Germany

Last weekend I took part at the indoor meeting in Crailsheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg/Germany. I had some nice flights with my Turbulent, even tested the skis one time. After two indoor seasons with this wooden model the excitement is on a normal level so I can concentrate on flying nice and easy

Timo

c19_01.jpg

Most of the pilots flew the usual shock-flyers, but like last year there were some pilots with quiet interesting models.

c19_02.jpg

These two steam trains are famous among German children and cthey can drive AND fly. You have to search for "Augsburger Puppenkiste" and their story of "Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivfuehrer".

c19_03.jpg

Edited By Timo Starkloff on 25/02/2019 20:11:55

Edited By Timo Starkloff on 25/02/2019 20:12:39

Edited By Timo Starkloff on 25/02/2019 20:13:22

Advert

A few of the many great models from Jorgos. He's also been to free flight meetings in Britain years ago. His models are outstanding, tiny size but with original linkage of all controls. More information can be found here:

http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showthread.php/712595-Scale-Modelle-f%C3%BCr-die-Halle

c19_09.jpg

c19_11.jpg

c19_12.jpg

Edited By Timo Starkloff on 25/02/2019 20:25:16

Many foam models were from Juergen Schoenle and his friends, built in a special way by using plastic models like Revell. They vaccum form (very) thin foam sheets to build the flying model. An explanation can be found here:

**LINK**

Brand new are the Antonov and A380, which were flying amazingly despite their small size.

c19_14.jpg

c19_15.jpg

c19_16.jpg

c19_17.jpg

c19_18.jpg

c19_19.jpg

Edited By Timo Starkloff on 25/02/2019 20:33:34

• 2 weeks later...