Local club attendance

Advert

Posted by Doc Marten on 03/07/2019 19:35:27:
Posted by Percy Verance on 03/07/2019 16:21:34:

Well in that case Kevin the powers that be will have to find us and prevent us flying then. Mind you, to do that they'd need to travel a fair distance down a private track, then through the complex of buildings at the end of it before heading down a further semi made up lane to the area we use.

Of course they could try parking nearby and listening - the closest public road will be about 3/4 of a mile away. There isn't a lot to hear though as we're 100% electric.

I don't think you have anything to worry about Percy, the council has better things to do with it's time and money than searching out flyers that have strayed over their allocation.

That's about right, remain below the radar.

How many forum member actually go online and post, probably similar to how many model club members turn up and fly. It's generally 'the usual bunch'.

The same names, (or people at the field) keep appearing. There are those that do, and those that don't.

Often they don't because they have other, possibly more important things ?, to do. To some, flying and club activities are important, to someone else's, their private life style is more important, (wife, kids, jobs, dogs, etc ).

Yes, I'm one of them, I rarely post in this forum, I don't go flying as often as I did, I actually find other things to do.

One point about the '28 days only', isn't cutting the grass and digging holes, (crashing) classed as year round agricultural work wink

Ray, club of one, it suits me and my life style. smiley