Help me identify this please ?

Does anybody know what make and model of glider this is please? It has 2 wings - 1.5 metres and 1.9 metres

Mystery Glider top Shot - copy.jpg

Mystery Glider  _Close up                   0298.jpg

Now that I have taken delivery it looks very much like the Ruby outlined in the article below

Ruby Similar Glider.jpg

**LINK**

It has the same wing set up with 4 bolts (not per Luna and its derivatives) , it has a carbon / kevlar fuselage, it has a removable fuselage cover (I think Lunas had these but only for the electric versions ).

Rubys wing joining section.jpg

However I contacted South Coast Sail planes and they said it wasn't one of their gliders because of the colour scheme. However, I noted in the Ruby article that it said that the maker of the Ruby, Impres Models in the Ukraine, would do special colour schemes to order.

There is another big clue as to why I think it might be from the same stable of the Ruby (Impres Models) or related to it and that is the wing joiner is the same. The wing joiner is permanently connected to the right wing as per the Ruby's, which I think is very unusual and doesn't apply to the Luna and its many derivatives.

If it wasn't for South Coast Planes saying it wasn't a Ruby, plus the fact that the fuselage is only 98 cms long as opposed to 120 for the Ruby, I would have it down as one. Also not certain whether the Ruby came with a V-tail. Impres models may have also produced other models in that vivid magenta colur scheme, if the Victor Isayenko Company, also from the Ukraine, is related to Impres models.   Perhaps that is where the Mystery Glider came from .

Any thoughts as to its origin and name ?

Edited By conrad taggart on 12/09/2019 22:15:50